We ceased all operations in early 2011. It was a pleasure serving our wonderful customers prior to that. Thank you for your interest and patronage.
However, check out the resources below for your marriage!
Christian Marriage Spice – Blog & Resources
Below are links to the most popular posts:
- Lowly Woman: Cook, Clean, Make Babies & SUBMIT to Your Husband
- New York City Taxi Driver’s Sweet Lesson on Patience & Perspective
- “No Strings Attached” – This Breaks My Heart … God Designed Sex Perfectly
- Sermon – Andy Stanley – Guardrails – Why Can’t We Be Friends?
- The Little Stuff: Joyful Marriage Love in Making the Pillowy Bed Every Morning
- A Prayer for My Lovely Wife
- Confession: I am “The Late Guy”, and am Quitting Cold Turkey!
- Devotional: Honor Your Wife Even When She’s Not Around – Bounce Your Eyes, Mind, and Heart
Sermons: Real Marriage @ Mars Hill Church
This website is not affiliate with the Mars Hill Church in any way whatsoever. However, they offer truly wonderful and challenging sermons that focus on growing in worship of Jesus.
Book: Real Marriage by Mark & Grace Driscoll
We HIGHLY recommend this book for couples of all ages! Read it!
Topics in the Book:
- Why being your spouse’s best friend changes everything and how to achieve it.
- Pornography and sexual sin inside and outside of marriage.
- Submission and respect – marriage’s most misunderstood tenets-and what they should really look like.
- Honoring your spouse emotionally, technologically, and financially.
- What the Bible says about masturbation and oral sex.
- The “Can we do that?” questions you’re too embarrassed to ask your pastor.
- How to deal with intimacy issues and create the joyful and fun sex life God intended you to have.
- What type of man or woman are you? What type of lover are you? And what type of marriage do you have?
Real Marriage & The Truth About Sex, Friendship and Life Together by Pastor Mark Driscoll and his wife Grace is a book that will encourage, enlighten, and equip you in your romantic relationship whether you are married or single. Learn how Pastor Mark and Grace have navigated their marital journey through biblical teaching and humor. Marriage is a wonderful gift, but it takes work, growth in Christ and patience to love the other more than ourselves.